In the selection interview held today (10 Feb. 2015), PESB has selected Mrs. R S Borah, DIR (FIN),OIL for the post of Chairman and Managing Director, Oil India Limited (OIL). She has taken over as Director (Finance) of Oil India Limited (OIL) October, 2013. She is the first ever lady functional director in the Board of OIL.
S K Srivastava, the incumbent CMD of OIL, is scheduled to retire & vacate the position on June 30 this year. PESB has recommended Mrs Borah’s name to ACC for its ratification. Once finally appointed by the ACC, Mrs Borah will succeed Srivastava as new CMD, OIl on June 30, 2015.
As many as 10 candidates had appeared before the selection board. They are:
1. Mrs. R S BORAH, DIR (FIN), OIL
2. GAJENDRA SINGH, ED, GAIL
3. NARENDRA KUMAR, ED/MD(IGL), GAIL
4. A K SINGH, ED, GAIL
5. S K ACHARYA, DIR (HR), NLCL
6. RAKESH KUMAR, DIR (FIN), NLCL
7. N K JAIN, DIR (PERS), AI
8. C KANNAN, DIR (FIN), SECI
9. RAJIV CHOPRA, DIR (MKTG.), STC (Lien with MMTC)
10. N L MANJOKA, DIR (CP), HUDCO (Lien with CONCOR)