In selection interview held on April 27, 2015, PESB has selected Subrata Biswas (ED, BHEL) for the post of Director (Engineering Research & Development), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL).
Once the selection is ratified by the ACC, Subrata Biswas will succeed T N Veeraraghavan, the incumbent Director (ER&D), will be retiring on June 30 this year.
In the selection interview as many as 12 candidates had appeared before PESB. They are
1. Akhil Joshi (ED, BHEL)
2. MK Sharma (ED, BHEL)
3. Dr Umakant Chaudhury (ED, BHEL)
4. R K Tiwari (ED, BHEL)
5. V K Chohan (ED, BHEL)
6. N R Edkie (ED, BHEL)
7. Subrata Biswas (ED, BHEL)
8. Kishore Pursawani (ED, BHEL)
9. Sandeep Narang (ED, BHEL)
10. J Govindaswamy (GM, BHEL)
11. J P Dehariya (IRSSE, MOR)
12. R K Saxena (IRSEE, MoR)