Chandigarh (16.09.2021): The Haryana government has reshuffled seven IAS officers with immediate effect. These officers included:-
- Mohammed Shayin (IAS: 2002: HY), Managing Director, Haryana Power Generation Corporation Ltd, Director General and Secretary Mines and Geology Department has been given additional charge of Director General, Supplies and Disposals, Haryana.
- A Sreenivas (IAS: 2004: HY), Managing Director, Haryana Dairy Development Cooperative Federation, Registrar, Cooperative Societies, Haryana and Secretary Cooperation Department has been given additional charge of Managing Director, HAFED.
- Saket Kumar (IAS: 2005: HY) has been appointed Director-General and Secretary Industries and Commerce Department, Director General, AYUSH, Haryana and Managing Director, Haryana Medical Services Corporation.
- Sharandeep Kaur Brar (IAS: 2009: HY) has been entrusted with the responsibility of Director, and Special Secretary Skill Development and Industrial Training and Employment Departments, Director and Special Secretary Sainik and Ardh Sainik Welfare Department and CEO, Haryana Kaushal Rozgar Nigam Ltd. Panchkula.
- Pradeep Kumar (IAS: 2011: HY) has been appointed as Advisor and Special Secretary, Civil Aviation Department.
- Mandeep Kaur (IAS: 2013: HY), has been appointed Director, Swarna Jayanti Haryana Institute for Fiscal Management.
- Pratima Chaudhary (IAS: 2013: HY) has been posted as Director, Art and Cultural Affairs Department and has been given additional charge of Additional Secretary Art and Cultural Affairs Department.