Bengaluru (12.10.2021): The Karnataka government effected a slew of transfers and gave concurrent charges to some of the IAS officers. These officers included:
- B H Anil Kumar (IAS: 1987: Karnataka) Additional Chief Secretary (ACS) Department of Public Enterprises has been appointed to Infrastructure Development Department (IDD).
- Kapil Mohan (IAS: 1990: Karnataka), has been appointed ACS, Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs and Legal Metrology.
- S R Umashankar (IAS: 1990: Karnataka), has been appointed Principal Secretary, Co-operation Department
- S Selvakumar (IAS: 1997: Karnataka) will now be Secretary, Primary and Secondary Education Department with concurrent charge of Department of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship and Livelihood.
- Naveen Raj Singh (IAS: 1998: Karnataka), Bengaluru Regional Commissioner will be in concurrent charge Secretary, Health and Family Welfare (Medical Education)
- J Ravishankar (IAS: 2001: Karnataka) has been appointed Secretary, Housing, with concurrent charge as Commissioner of Excise.
- D Randeep (IAS: 2006: Karnataka), has been appointed Commissioner, Health and Family Welfare
- K V Thrilok Chandra (IAS: 2006: Karnataka), has been appointed Special Commissioner (Health & IT), BBMP.
- K P Mohan Raj (IAS: 2006: Karnataka), is posted as MD, Karnataka State Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation and Priyanka Mary Francis is Director, Women and Child Development Department.