In a late night administrative shake up the Ashok Gehlot Government in Rajasthan on Sunday issued transfer orders of six IAS and one IPS officer. Accordingly;
- Senior IPS officer Ravi Prakash Meharda (IPS:1990:RJ) as Additional Director General, Crime Branch. Meharda will continue to hold the post of ADGP Civil Rights and Anti-human Tracffiking as an additional charge.
- Senior IAS officer Dr Rajesh Sharma (IAS:2003:RJ) was shifted as Divisional Commissioner of Jodhpur vice Samit Sharma. Previously, Sharma was Secretary, Ayurved and Indian Medicine Department. and MD of Rajasthan Medical Services Corporation Limited.
- Further, Samit Sharma (IAS:2004:RJ) was laterally shifted from to Jaipur as Divisional commissioner Jaipur.
- Nannumal Pahadia, District Collector Sawai Madhopur, was made District Collector, Alwar.
- Rajendra Kishan, who was posted as Joint Secretary, Labour, Employment, Skill and Entrepreneurship, was given the additional charge of District Collector Sawai Madhopur.
- Also IAS officer Hridesh Kumar Sharma, who was posted as Joint Secretary, Urban Development and Housing Department was posted as Secretary, Jaipur Development Authority (JDA) vice Alok Ranjan.
- Alok Ranjan (IAS:2013:RJ) was posted as Managing Director, Rajasthan Medical Services Corporation Limited.