The NaMo administration on August 04 cleared the appointment of six CVOs in the rank of Joint Secretary. It may be noted thatoOn July 26 also the ACC had cleared the appointment of six CVOs.
Of six CVOs appointed on August 04, one CVO belongs to Indian Police Service, two belong to Indian Telecoam Service and one each belongs to Indian Postal service and Indian Railway Traffic Service. In addition, the rank of CVO, JNPT was degraded from Jt Secretary to Director for 05 years. Accordingly;
- Upkar Kumar Kedia (ITS:1996) appointed as CVO (JS level) in MECON Limited, Ranchi vice Ms. Supriya Jaiswal (ITS:1997).
- T R Shaji (ITS:1990) appointed as CVO Fertilizers & Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT), Kochi under Department of Fertilizers vice J Vinayan (IRTS:1994).
- Shyam Singh Negi (IES:1993) appointed as CVO, Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVNL), Shimla vice B N S Negi (IPS:1988:HP).
- Neeraj Sinha (IPS:1987:JH) appointed as CVO, Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC), New Delhi vice Satnam S. Badhwan (IFoS:1986:JH).
- Sunil Jain (IRTS:1987) appointed as CVO, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), New Delhi vice Manoj Pant (IFoS:1986:JK).
- A K Poddar (IPoS:1987) laterally appointed as CVO, RITES Ltd (New Delhi) vice Prabhat R Deo (IPS:1986:HY) for a period ending 23 May 2019. Currently he serves as CVO, CONCOR.
- The post of CVO (JS level), JNPT has been downgraded from JS level to Director level fora period of 05 year.