The Delhi Government on Thursday (05.11.2020) effected a minor IAS reshuffle. Five IAS officers get new assignment. The list goes as follows:
- Amit Singla (IAS:2003:UT) was posted as CEO, DUSIB relieving G S Meena (IAS) from the additional charge of CEO, DUSIB. Presently, Singla is working as Secretary, New Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC).
- B M Mishra (IAS:2008:UT), presently DC (South), replaced Amit Singla as the new Secretary of New Delhi Municipal Corporation(NDMC). Mishra will also hold the additional charge of CEO, NDMC Smart City Ltd.
- Prince Dhawan (IAS:2012:UT) was given the additional charge of Special Secretary (Finance) and Special Secretary (IT). Presently he is Special Commissioner, Trade and Taxes.
- Harleen Kaur (IAS:2012:UT), was given the additional charges of Special Secretary (Vigilance) and Special Secretary (Services). Presently, she is Special Secretary (PWD).
- Ankita Chakravarty (IAS:2013:UT) was posted as DC, South vice BM Mishra. She will hold the additional charge of Director (DIHRM) and Staff Officer to Chief Secretary. Presently, she is working as Special Secretary (Services).