Chandigarh (22.09.2021): In its first major bureaucratic reshuffle, the Punjab government has reshuffled nine IAS officers with immediate effect. These officers included:
- Kamal Kishor Yadav (IAS:2007:PB), the commissioner-cum-director, information and public relations (I&PR), has been posted as secretary, I&PR, and in addition special principal secretary to the chief minister.
- Showkat Ahmad Parray (IAS:2013:PB) is the new additional principal secretary to the chief minister.
- Mankanwal Singh Chahal (IAS:2016:PB) has been posted as deputy principal secretary to the chief minister.
- Tejveer Singh (IAS:1995:PB), who was principal secretary to the chief minister during the Capt Amarinder Singh government, has been posted as principal secretary, investment promotion, industries and commerce, information technology.
- Gurkirat Kirpal Singh (IAS:2001:PB), who was special principal secretary to CM at that time, has been appointed secretary, food, civil supplies and consumer affairs, and in addition secretary, defence services welfare.
- Dilip Kumar (IAS:1995:PB) is the new principal secretary, science, technology and environment and in addition mission director, Tandrust Punjab, and in addition principal secretary, employment generation and training.
- Mohammad Tayyab (IAS:2007:PB) has also been given the additional charge of chief executive officer, Punjab Waqf Board.
- Sumeet Jarangal (IAS:2009:PB) is the new director, information and public relations.
- Isha (IAS:2009:PB), director general, school education, is the new deputy commissioner, Mohali, in place of Girish Dayalan whose posting orders will be issued later.